Tully Free Library has a part-time position open for a Paralibrarian in Adult Services & Technology.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Great interpersonal skills with all ages – children, teens, and adults
* High level of proficiency with computers and other technology, and social media
* Excellent writing skills with experience designing flyers and newsletters preferred
* Knowledge of adult programming trends Experience creating programs for adults in a library setting preferred
* Experience with Polaris ILS preferred
* Ability to work days and evenings, up to 12 hours per week
* Interacting with the public at the circulation desk using the Polaris ILS (Integrated Library Services) software
* Assisting the public with technology questions (computers, tablets, phones, etc)
* Creating and running programming for adults
* Creating marketing materials such as flyers, written articles, newsletters, and social media updates
* Assisting with maintaining Makerspace equipment such as ipads, 3D printer, Osmo, Lego Mindstorms, etc.
* Outreach to local organizations to promote programs and foster cooperation
* Keeping up-to-date with trends in adult services and libraries
The position pays $13.50 an hour to start.
Send a resume, cover letter and 3 professional references to: Annabeth Hayes, Library Director at
Tully Free Library
Attn: Annabeth Hayes
12 State Street
PO Box 250
Tully, New York 13159
Applications are requested by 10/17/18.