The Northern Onondaga Public Library has two openings for a substitute clerk to work flexible hours scheduled in advance, or to cover unexpected shortages at our three locations in Brewerton, Cicero and North Syracuse.
Pay Rate: starting pay is $11.86 per hour.
Provide customer service at the circulation desks, and perform other tasks in the libraries as needed.
• High School diploma
• Must have reliable transportation
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time and to lift and move bins of library materials up to 50 lbs.
Skills and Strengths:
• Friendly and approachable manner
• Willingness to support organizational goals
• Attention to detail
• Familiarity with common computer applications
Send a resume and cover letter to Amanda Travis, NOPL Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Amanda Travis, Director
8686 Knowledge Lane
Cicero New York 13039
Deadline is 10/12/18 or until filled.